Tencel®: Is a 100% natural, ecological and biodegradable fabric
This mattress protector is extremely soft, gives maximum comfort for your skin and is suitable for all sensitive skin types. The fabric contains cosmetic level zinc oxide of mineral origin which is essential for life and has protective and regenerative properties, is naturally antibacterial and reduces odours.
- Facilitates air circulation and reduces the appearance of moisture.
- Its excellent breathability allows great thermal insulation, creating a microclimate in the bed.
- Offers a natural anti-mite, antibacterial and anti-fungal protection.
- Maximum resistance.
- Total protection for your pillows from spills and perspiration marks
- Super-fine cool fabric that doesn’t feel like it’s waterproof
Front cover: 100% Tencel® + Polyurethane
- Waterproof Pillow Protector
- Tencel® Fabric (with zinc oxide)
- Natural anti-dust mite, Anti-Bacterial and anti-fungal
- Wash resistant
- Machine washable at 60º
- Wash at 60º
- Use 1/3 of normal dose of detergent
- Do not use Bleach
- Tumble dry on warm
- No need to iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
What is TENCEL®
TENCEL® is a brand name for a fibre which is also called lyocell.
Tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly regenerated fabrics, for several reasons. Tencel fibres are grown sustainably. It is obtained from eucalyptus trees that are grown on farms—no old growth forests, genetic manipulation, irrigation, or pesticides are used. These forests and the pulp produced for Tencel have earned Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification that the products come from socially and environmentally responsible forests. The European Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification has also endorsed Tencel’s farming practices as sustainable. Tencel eliminates the negative environmental impacts of traditional fibre processing, using new sustainable technologies.
TENCEL® fabric carries the Oeko Tex 100 certification, an international standard developed in 1992 to certify that it contains no harmful substances. Tencel also has been awarded the European Community Eco-label flower for products and services with reduced environmental impacts.
Tencel bedding is comfortable. Tencel fibres are spun into yarns and then woven into textiles that are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry and is resistant to wrinkles .