List of Materials
- Individual, 14cm, 6.5 turn, high density foam encapsulated, pocket springs that adjust and adapt to the shape of the body.
- Capitoné Interno. An artisanal process which consists of stitching the core of the mattress with the rest of the fillings. This helps spread the materials better and making them more compact.
- Latex. Gives plenty of support and helps relieve pressure. Latex is a breathable material which helps with the thermal-regulation of the mattress.
- Foam support covers the whole of the mattress which helps provide a more stable sleep surface.
- Trevira Bioactive. This is an anti-bacterial and fungicide as it incorporating silver ions. This helps absorb transpiration, avoid bad odours and combat fungi and bacteria.
- Cotton. This natural fibre helps with humidity as it offers maximum breathability. It is also a very strong and flexible fibre as well as being hypoallergenic.
- Wool. The flexibility, comfort and softness of wool are some of the qualities that have made it a must-have for a mattress filling. It is also thermal-regulating so great for the Spanish climate.
Bamboo. This is an extremely soft material that not only provides comfort but also helps the core of the mattress to breathe. Bamboo also helps absorb humidity.
- Flax. Is a very resistant and very fresh material. It also doesn’t accumulate static electricity.
- Mohair. This hair comes from the Angora goat. Excellent insulator and helps with air humidity. Fresh in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Hand stitched sides.
- Covered in 100% Viscose (feels just like damask).
- 4 handles
Estimated delivery time is 3 weeks.
Guarantee: 2 years
Serta is an American brand that have been helping people to sleep well since the 1930’s. They provide a beautiful selection of mattresses and bases made from the best materials and manufactured to a very high standard. All mattresses are available in different tensions as Serta knows that every person is unique so their aim is to provide an option for all preferences.