List of Materials
- Individual, 14cm, pocket springs that adjust and adapt to the shape of the body. Approximately 800 springs in a 150 x 200 mattress.
- Bamboo. Provides an additional layer of softness to the mattress while helping to absorb any moisture.
- Cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Linen. Fresh and porous, high resilient material.
- Mohair. From the Angora goat is a highly sought-after fibre offering a soft and luxurious feel. This one wool-like fibre offers insulation and durability.
- Camel wool. Soft and silky, thermal isolating material. This type of wool also does not produce allergies.
- Latex. Natural material that is thermal-regulating and breathable providing an additional layer of padding for extra softness. It also avoids the proliferation of mites and bacterias.
- Hand stitched sides.
- Covered in 100% stretch damask.
- 4 handles
Estimated delivery time is 3 weeks.
Guarantee: 2 years
Smattex have been hand-crafting mattresses for over 30 years. The combination of their excellent craftsmanship, the use of the latest technology with the best materials available allow for their mattresses to adapt perfectly to your needs offering you the best nights sleep.
There are no reviews yet.