List of Materials
- 2000 Binary pocketed springs plus multiple layers of 2000 support filling. A pocket spring support system designed to give complete support at all times whilst minimising movement.
- Total 10,000 springs.
- Organic cotton and bonded cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Organic wool. Wool is natural, sustainable and strong with inherent insulating and fire retardant properties. This versatile fibre is also biodegradable and hypoallergenic.
- Hand teased British Platinum wool.
- Alpaca. Offers unique properties which make it an ideal material for use in high quality sleep solutions. It is warmer, no lanolin and is hypoallergenic.
- Cashmere. This is the wool or fur of the Kashmir goat and offers unique softness as a durable filling and comfort layer.
- Silk. Silk is one of the oldest and most sensuous materials offering luxury and an in-built micro climate.
- Mohair. From the Angora goat is a highly sought-after fibre offering a soft and luxurious feel. This one wool-like fibre offers insulation and durability.
- Loose long stranded hand teased hair. Derives from the tails of cattle and, when hand teased, is one of the most resilient and highly durable materials available. As well as being inherently able to recover its original shape.
- Wool borders.
- Burgess Heritage ticking allows the springs and fillings to conform and support your body.
- 6 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Embroidered flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using pure worsted wool tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.