Organic 1000 Mattress
List of Materials
- 1000 Binary pocketed springs. A pocket spring support system designed to give complete support at all times whilst minimising movement.
- GOTS certified organic cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- GOTS certified organic wool. Wool is natural, sustainable and strong with inherent insulating and fire retardant properties. This versatile fibre is also biodegradable and hypoallergenic.
- GOTS certified organic flax. Flax is one of the oldest fibre crops in the world and is extracted from the skin of the stem of the flax plant. As a filling, it absorbs and releases humidity quickly.
- GOTS certified organic ticking which is naturally fire retardant.
- 2 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Reinforced flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using rose bud tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.