Lancaster 2400 Mattress
List of Materials
- 2400 traditional honeycomb nested pocketed springs including 2 layers of soft start layers of 700 springs
- Multiple layers of bonded cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Pure new lambswool. This is a soft and supportive comfort layer which provides warmth in colder months and cooling in warmer months. This is a wonderful temperature regulating material.
- Cashmere. This is the wool or fur of the Kashmir goat and offers unique softness as a durable filling and comfort layer.
- Silk. Silk is one of the oldest and most sensuous materials offering luxury and an in-built micro climate.
- Hessian. This material is derived from the skin of the jute plant and is used for insulating the mattress spring offering breathability without affecting the free movement of the spring.
- Burgess Heritage ticking.
- 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Reinforced flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using pure worsted wool tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.