List of Materials
- 1000 traditional honeycomb nested pocketed springs.
- Multiple layers of bonded cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Multiple layers of resilient white fibre.
- Coir. Coir fibre is hand-stitched to the springs. This is a tough and elastic fibre which is a by-product of the coconut and adaptively well to the human body
- Burgess Heritage ticking.
- 4 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Original Burgess Traditional rolled edge. Hand stitched to give extra support all around the edge.
- Reinforced flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using rose bud tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.