List of Materials
- 1500 traditional honeycomb nested pocketed springs.
- Multiple layers of bonded cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Multiple layers of resilient white fibre.
- Pure new lambswool. This is a soft and supportive comfort layer which provides warmth in colder months and cooling in warmer months. This is a wonderful temperature regulating material.
- Hessian. This material is derived from the skin of the jute plant and is used for insulating the mattress spring offering breathability without affecting the free movement of the spring.
- Covered in a traditional damask.
- 2 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Reinforced flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using rose bud tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.