List of Materials
- 3000 Binary pocketed springs.
- Multiple layers of bonded cotton. This provides a level of softness to the mattress and extra breathability which ideal of hot weather.
- Burgess Heritage ticking.
- Loose long stranded hand teased hair. Derives from the tails of cattle and, when hand teased, is one of the most resilient and highly durable materials available. As well as being inherently able to recover its original shape.
- Silk. Silk is one of the oldest and most sensuous materials offering luxury and an in-built micro climate.
- Mohair. From the Angora goat is a highly sought-after fibre offering a soft and luxurious feel. This one wool-like fibre offers insulation and durability.
- Multiple layers of resilient white fibre.
- Pure new lambswool. This is a soft and supportive comfort layer which provides warmth in colder months and cooling in warmer months. This is a wonderful temperature regulating material.
- Layered wool. Wool is natural, sustainable and strong with inherent insulating and fire retardant properties. This fibre id also hypoallergenic and biodegradable.
- 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Embroidered flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using worsted wool tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.