Binary Memory Mattress
List of Materials
- 3000 Binary pocketed springs.
- Stretchy insulator.
- Multiple layers of resilient white fibre.
- Memory foam.
- Latex. Latex is a natural material produce from the sap of the rubber tree and has an in-built recovery memory keeping the mattress plump and with a springy feel. Latex is hypoallergenic and is naturally resistant to mould and mildew.
- Coir. Coir fibre is hand-stitched to the springs. This is a tough and elastic fibre which is a by-product of the coconut and adaptively well to the human body.
- Specially knitted stretch ticking to work in harmony with your body.
- 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching.
- Reinforced flag stitched handles.
- Hand tufting using rose bud tufts.
- Solid nickle ventilators.
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks as all items by Burgess are made to order.
Guarantee: All Burgess items carry a 10 year guarantee.
Burgess Beds. With almost 100 years knowledge, experience and passion invested in handcrafting the finest mattresses in the UK Burgess’ collections offer the supreme comfort and supportive qualities required for a lasting healthy night’s sleep. Burgess are one of our luxury brands who specialise in natural mattresses and beautifully designed bespoke beds. Burgess are part of the Guild of Master Craftsmen and all items are of an exceptional quality and finish.