For the purposes provided in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and other legislation applicable to it.
The terms set out below will be mandatory for all internal or external personnel who work or could work with us and who have access to the data provided to us, either during browsing on our website, through the use of our forms or during the contracting or rendering of the products or services.
Data processing manager: LUCY ROWAT – CIF: X0295533Y – Postal address: CENTRO COMERCIAL BIBLOS, LC 8 03710 CALPE ALICANTE – Telephone: 965836814 – Email: email@example.com
- For the Purpose of:
- Administratively manage the service/product requested and/or contracted, by traditional or electronic means.
- Managing the additional service after the purchase / contracting of the same.
- Maintain the contractual relationship that, in its case, unites us.
- Inform you about our products, services or events of our company, or group of companies. that could be of your interest by traditional or electronic means.
- Channeling requests for information, suggestions, and claims from clients for their management and resolution.
- Management of the selection processes of personnel.
- Capture of images of people and/or vehicles to prevent risks that affect the security and protection of people, premises and heritage assets as well as to report, when necessary, facts to the competent authorities or meet the requirements of them.
- The legitimacy of the treatment lies in the execution of a contract, in its prior consent or, as the case may be, by legitimate interest such as for security reasons, fraud prevention, managing requests, consultations or possible claims.
- Origin of the Data.The personal information processed by us comes from:
- The direct contribution of the interested parties through the forms available for the collection of data.
- Public sources.
- Necessary information provided by the interested parties for the provision/purchase of the service/product.
- The addressees will be only other companies of the same group, as the case may be, or other third parties on which some kind of legal obligation for their assignment rests.
- The period of conservation of personal information will be limited to the period of time during which it is necessary to be able to use it according to the purpose for which it was collected or while the right to suppress, cancel and/or limit the treatment of your data is not exercised. In these cases, we will keep the information duly blocked, without giving any use, as long as it may be necessary for the action or defense of claims or may be necessary for some type of judicial, legal or contractual responsibility, which must be attended to and for which their recovery is necessary.
- Of which, no decision will be made automatically.
- Of which no type of international transfer will take place.
- Of which you may exercise the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of the processing and portability of your data, by sending a request in writing to the above address, accompanying it with a document for identification.
- In order to protect your personal information and your privacy, we use the appropriate technical and organizational measures, reviewing these measures periodically.
- The information and documentation related to compliance with current regulations on the Protection of Personal Data will be reviewed at least once a year, or when there are changes in said legislation or in any of the procedures for the treatment of your personal information.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations or the provisions of this document, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, which is the competent control authority in the protection of your personal data, via its electronic headquarters www.agpd.es
If you have any kind of query, comment or concern about how we treat the personal information you can contact us by phone 965836814 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.